One more year to go

My baby boy has reached 1 year old last week on 26 November. That means I've already fully breastfeed him for a year now. Then, it is only another year to go.
BTW I've ordered a new set of Spectra 3 from Momslittleones (MLO). Can't wait for it to arrive in the next few days. I've been having problem with my Medela Mini adapter. According to Rita of MLO that is common for Medela Mini user. And after a year sometimes the suction will becoming less powerful. I thought I experienced that but I figured that was just my own problem. Hopefully with the new Spectra I can continue to pump more efficiently. *wink*

4 comments:

mamafiza said...

Dearest Miss Aziera,

Congratulation! You've done splendid job. I love to read ur writing :)

Happy Belated Birthday to your precious baby; Afiq Syahmi.

May Allah swt bless your sweet family. Amin~

Please do take great care.

Hugs n kisses from me to ur lovely toddler *cheers*

en_me said...

lamer x update blog? me ttarik kat entri akak pasal pantai balok itteww..

en_me said...

lamer x update blog? me ttarik kat entri akak pasal pantai balok itteww..

Aziera said...

Thank you to mamafiza and me_yginsaf on such lovely comments. Sorry I never check my blogs for such a long time. Never realized anybody would be interested to view and leave comments. So from now on I have to really update my blog.