Thanks to Herbalife, me and family has been able to enjoy a wonderful weekend in CLub Med Cherating. It is a vacation that we may not be able to afford by ourself, but being a Herbalife distributor has helped us to reach the place.
It is a wonderful experience, where no words can describe unless you were there. It's like we are in another different country, not in Malaysia. We had a marvelous experience from welcome by the GOs of the Club, until the time we left the Club.
Well, if you may not know this GO are the staff of the Club who did all the work. They are the lifeguards, receptions, entertainers, instructors, bar attendance, and all the work you can think of. I heard there are about 100 of them, and majority are foreigners. And of course, there are G3s which most of them are from local people, who are the cleaners, waiters, technicians, kitchen helpers and etc. The level of staff are so obvious. But the work ethics and their professional levels are so admirable. Like I said, I don't think that there's another place in Malaysia where you can see how professional these people can be. I can only see this outside of Malaysia.
If you have the money or the opportunity, I would suggest that you grab the chance and go there for at least once in your lifetime. You don't have to spend your money on Air tickets, where you can have the same overseas experience locally. It was so convenient for us since it is so near to Kuantan, our home.
In the Club, you'll experience wonderful food from local to all other food from other countries like Western, Korean, and Japan. There are a lot to choose from.
You'll also be able to join all the activities arranged around the Club like Archery, Yoga, Sports activities, gym activities, spa etc. Your kids will also have their own facilities and activities according to their age.
The scenery is of course, so beautiful. You'll be located in the village inside the Rainforest scenery, but the beach is just next to you. It was the 'Big Wave' weekend, so we were adviced not to go near the water. But there is a nearby beach, which you can go by the train provided, if you'ld like to enjoy beach experience. This is the one activity where we weren't able to fit in our schedule. However, since our home is quite near to the beach, it's not a big miss.
Here are the list of activities we had in the Club according to sequence:-
22 October 2010
Arrived in Club Med. Since we had register our car number, we had been able to get in the Club. The security was so high and we realized that everybody is talking in English, including the local Guards.
- Checked in to our room
- Welcome speech by Dato' Ronnie Tan
- Free drinks provided for snacks
- Kids went to the pool at 6pm
- Had dinner with Stella, her sister and her friend
- Special performance in the Theater
- Special event at the bar
- Activities for the Mini Club (the kid)
23 October 2010
- Amazing Race activities for Herbalife members but we did not join.
- Went around the club- beach, gym, pool
- stayed at room to take nap
- fashion show by HL members
- Special acrobatics performance by GOs
- Party at the bar
-went to the room to finish up packing
- check out
- bought some souvenir at the Club's Merchandise Store
-Took some more pictures
-Watch the bus group to leave club
- Left athe club with wonderful memories.
For more pictures, please go to my Facebook page.
Copied from by theAsianparent.com by theAsianparent.com editorial team
Here are ten amazing breastfeeding quotes:
1) A newborn baby has only three demands. They are warmth in the arms of its mother, food from her breasts, and security in the knowledge of her presence. Breastfeeding satisfies all three. – Grantly Dick-Read
2) While breastfeeding may not seem the right choice for every parent, it is the best choice for every baby. – Amy Spangler
3) All I ever heard was everyone bitch about it, nobody ever said, ‘You are not going to believe how emotional this is. – Jennifer Garner
4) I love that I’m someone special and that I feed him. I’m the milk cow! My theory is that nursing gives you superhuman powers. How else could I be doing all this when I’m usually a sleepaholic? – Gwen Stefani
5) There are three reasons for breast-feeding: the milk is always at the right temperature; it comes in attractive containers; and the cat can’t get it. -Irena Chalmers
6) If a multinational company developed a product that was a nutritionally balanced and delicious food, a wonder drug that both prevented and treated disease, cost almost nothing to produce and could be delivered in quantities controlled by the consumers’ needs, the very announcement of their find would send their shares rocketing to the top of the stock market. The scientists who developed the product would win prizes and the wealth and influence of everyone involved would increase dramatically. Women have been producing such a miraculous substance, breastmilk, since the beginning of human existence. -Gabrielle Palmer
7) It is only in the act of nursing that a woman realizes her motherhood in visible and tangible fashion; it is a joy of every moment. -Honore de Balzac
8) People need to understand that when they’re deciding between breastmilk and formula, they’re not deciding between Coke and Pepsi…. They’re choosing between a live, pure substance and a dead substance made with the cheapest oils available. -Chele Marmet
9) Breastfeeding is an instinctual and natural act, but it is also an art that is learned day by day. The reality is that almost all women can breastfeed, have enough milk for their babies and learn how to overcome problems both large and small. It is almost always simply a matter of practical knowledge and not a question of good luck. – La Leche League
10) People say, ’You’re still breast-feeding, that’s so generous.’ Generous, no! It gives me boobs and it takes my thighs away! It’s sort of like natural liposuction. I’d carry on breast-feeding for the rest of my life if I could. – Helena Bonham Carter
Any parents interested to join, please email me your name and contact no. Date and venue has not been determined yet. Just looking for number of parents to participate.
This is a good way for kids to get together in a list of events arranged for them, while mothers can sit down and chat about their kids and exchange ideas, and share experiences.
There will be a lot of educational and fun activities plan for them with courtesy of my friend, Ziba. Parents are encouraged to bring their food and drinks for potluck.
I'm really forward to have this playgroup event.
Change; we don’t like it, we fear it, but we can't stop it from coming. We either adapt to change or we get left behind. And it hurts to grow, anybody who tells you it doesn’t is lying. But here's the truth...the more things change, the more they stay the same. And sometimes, oh, sometimes change is good. Oh, sometimes, change is...everything.
Meredith Grey from Grey's Anatomy
Your view on yourself:
You are down-to-earth and people like you because you are so straightforward. You are an efficient problem solver because you will listen to both sides of an argument before making a decision that usually appeals to both parties.
The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for:
You like serious, smart and determined people. You don't judge a book by its cover, so good-looking people aren't necessarily your style. This makes you an attractive person in many people's eyes.
Your readiness to commit to a relationship:
You are ready to commit as soon as you meet the right person. And you believe you will pretty much know as soon as you might that person.
The seriousness of your love:
Your have very sensible tactics when approaching the opposite sex. In many ways people find your straightforwardness attractive, so you will find yourself with plenty of dates.
Your views on education
Education is very important in life. You want to study hard and learn as much as you can.
The right job for you:
You're a practical person and will choose a secure job with a steady income. Knowing what you like to do is important. Find a regular job doing just that and you'll be set for life.
How do you view success:
You are confident that you will be successful in your chosen career and nothing will stop you from trying.
What are you most afraid of:
You are afraid of having no one to rely on in times of trouble. You don't ever want to be unable to take care of yourself. Independence is important to you.
Who is your true self:
You are mature, reasonable, honest and give good advice. People ask for your comments on all sorts of different issues. Sometimes you might find yourself in a dilemma when trapped with a problem, which your heart rather than your head needs to solve.