Kids Playgroup in Kuantan

Any parents interested to join, please email me your name and contact no. Date and venue has not been determined yet. Just looking for number of parents to participate.

This is a good way for kids to get together in a list of events arranged for them, while mothers can sit down and chat about their kids and exchange ideas, and share experiences.

There will be a lot of educational and fun activities plan for them with courtesy of my friend, Ziba. Parents are encouraged to bring their food and drinks for potluck.

I'm really forward to have this playgroup event.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat video[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or not-so-known avenues to build an income online.

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you send, intention look forward for the duration of more interrelated articles without delay as its sole of my pick subject-matter to read.

Anonymous said...

Heya im new here, I found this message board very helpful & its helped me out tonns. i hope to be able to give something back and help others like it has helped me.

Sometimes i have fun [url=http://watch-family-guy-free.warlordz.co.uk]watch family guy online full[/url] to helps kill a fair amount of time.

Thanks allot, See ya about.

Anonymous said...

I be enduring be familiar with a scarcely any of the articles on your website now, and I unqualifiedly like your tastefulness of blogging. I added it to my favorites trap stage file and last will and testament be checking stand behind soon. Cheer repress out of order my orientation as approvingly and let me be familiar with what you think. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ziera,still available ke playgroup event tu?

Kalau ada apa2 aktiviti kat Kuantan,drop me an email ya nurullz0759@gmail.com

tklsm said...

Hi Ziera. I am interested.
WhatsApp at 017-5015218.
Tq

nursery rhymes videos said...

Your Blog is really appreciable. You did a great job by sharing this valuable and helpful article with us.